Friday, January 10, 2014

My New Website! And, Savory Pies at Anthology, too

Yes, you read that correctly. My website received some needed retooling and it is now live! A perfect addition to this already great year...







Check it out for yourself at Melinaphotos.com.

...With all the blustery cold so many of the States have received of late, my most recent feature at Anthology comes as the perfect remedy. Savory, warming meat pies that conjure a hearth (and the comfort that comes with it), a soothing gift brought by friends in a snowstorm... the quintessential comfort food. It's the stuff of nostalgia.... See for yourself and tell me what you think!

Here are the vittles. Don't miss the full story and recipe over at Anthology -








It's the perfect time for savory and soothing pies, and maybe a nice warm toddy while perusing my new web galleries.... Stay warm. Get cozy and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous - makes me want to come for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, thank you so much. I'm sorry I'm late in replying, but you made my day when I read this. Come on over!!!

    ReplyDelete